Terms and Conditions
You are welcome to My City My Voice. You can avail the services offered here or
through its affiliates, but prior to that you need to agree to the terms and policies.
If you browse our site or visit our shop, you shall be acquainted with the policies.
Make sure that you have read the terms and policies properly. While availing current or future services that are offered by the site or its affiliates, you will abide by these guidelines that are applicable.
- The payment has to be made on the day of the purchase of the book. We accept all kinds of online payments.
2. Easy Replacements
- Request for a replacement must be raised within 7 calendar days of delivery of the product by writing to us @MCMVAtraski.
- Replacements are subject to verification and checks in order to determine the legitimacy of complaints. We expect a piece of proof in the form of a photograph of the book.
- If the product received does not pass the verification and checks, the product shall be shipped back to you.
- In case the replacement product is out of stock, the same will be intimated to you and will be delivered as and when the stock arrives.
- MCMV Bookstore holds no responsibility for any sort of refund.
3. Fraudulent Transactions
- You shall not be entitled to receive the product or replacement of the same if we find that any transaction(s) by you have misused the Website/App to perform any action that is considered to be illegal, fraudulent whether under any current legislation or not.
4. Description of Product
- MCMV Bookstore tries to be as much accurate. We try to give the finest description of the product which could be relied upon as it is straight from the author’s mind.
5. Rights of Intellectual Property
Copyright: All the contents like graphics, texts, button icons, logos, digital downloads is the property of MCMV and is completely protected by the Indian law of Copyright. The content is also the exclusive property of the site including the software in use.
- All the events taking place during the pandemic will be streamed virtually over Google Meet and Instagram Live
- Under no circumstances will there be a refund on purchased tickets.
- If by any chance the attendee wants to join late to the event, he/she shall be allowed to do so.
- You may face interruptions during the course of the live stream due to internet connectivity issues. MCMV ATRASKI in no way will be responsible for it.
- It is strictly prohibited to record or use any clipping of the events for any purpose without the permission of MCMV ATRASKI.
- The recording of the event will not be shared even in the case of non-attendance.
- For the events streamed on google meet or Instagram you have to have an account on both.
- We are committed to a respectful, safe environment free from harassment, violence, discrimination, bullying, abuse, and solicitation. All parties, artists, and attendees are to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Participation in activities or behaviors that discriminate on the grounds of race, color, place of origin, gender, age, marital status, religious beliefs, citizenship, mental and physical abilities, sexual orientation, or any other prohibited grounds within applicable law will not be tolerated.